Preferred brush?!

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Jason Etheridge, Feb 4, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Jason Etheridge

Hi guys.
    Okay let's talk brush!

I've been using a cheap'o brush for ages... I've just got a gardiner radius sill brush and can't believe how light it is and what a really great clean it does.

Well worth the upgrade :)

Does anyone else use sill brushes? I know unger do some also!

Jase

Advertisement
  2. keir

keir Guru

I love talking brushes lol

Yep the Gdr's sill is a beautiful brush but light it is not, I use it solely for cladding, soffits and fascias

They used to do the best extreme but they have lightening them too much for me,

My favourite brush of all time is tecbuk hybrid, beats any other hands down.

Next is Gdr's new boars hair hybrid, then summertime the extremes just are the fastest brushes in the world

3. steve garwood

steve garwood ginger lion

Gardiners cill brush on all three of my poles, love em

4. paul1

paul1 Well-Known Member

mine is currently the xline mono brush was the gardiner supreme medium hybrid but after using xline one all week I love it and matches my business colours too lol :) still like gardiner gear though and use it on my slx 25 but like the look of the xline pocket 3k oe still but not the price :(

5. seye

seye Forum Addict

I use the Gardiner light, big difference to the Vikkan rectangle brush I used to use it was like a brick on the end of the pole however bristles on the Gardiner are softer than I would like and there for not as quick at removing tough stains.

6. simon

simon Guru

xlne mono for 1st cleans,fsg and conservatory cleans, gardiners extreme for every day use

7. Iron Giant

Iron Giant Active Member

Xtreme brushes but only last about 6 weeks before they lose their scrubbing power every other brush is like a brick , Just waiting for the new release of the Ultimate brush should be 1st March finger crossed

8. CHWS

CHWS Guru

Why do you like the sill brushes so much ? Iv only ever tried super lite medium mixed and extreme , fancy a new brush but just going to wait on the new gardeners brush

9. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I bought an X-line sill brush. I've used it twice and I don't like it. I might bang it on fleabay along with some other brushes I don't use.

10. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Advertisement