Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Do I Change From Outside Water Purification To Van?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

koopmaster

I am currently purifying my water in the house - 1000L tank in the back yard. Then transferring it via a transfer pipe to the van. I don't want to do that anymore.

I want to just pump water into the tank with a hose and purify direct. I don't want to buy a 40 40 system though. What are my options?

The cost of resin and the amount you would use I would go for a 4040 or 4021 depending what volume of water you want to produce in xx hrs !

if the water is already filtered to a TDS of 10 which is what it would be in the van tank then wont it use the same amount of resin I am already using? I just need to reduce the TDS from 10 to 0

Sorry thought you meant you want to purify your water through r/o in the van then di.

Yes you can have the pump push your purified water through the di vessel.

I know you said you don't want to purchase a 4040 or 4021 but it's one of the best options and you fill your tank up fast too. Good water pressure and a nice frost free van and have a 4040 fitted. My advice /emoticons/biggrin.png

what parts do I need to have a 4020 or 4040 setup?
I can provide an 4040 H5 or 4040 H4, along with 1x 20" Carbon block and 1x20" Sediment filter all rigged up ready to go for £550.00. Pickup from Leeds, or dropped off free of charge within 10 miles of Leeds. Can post too (carriage fees apply). What is your water pressure?

Back