Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Revenge of the Squegee

WagtailMat

hey guys hade another productive day today ended making $500 today, but with some imbarisment I was changing my Squegee on the pole when to take it off wouldn't come off so I pulled then crack right in the eye got a small cut and a black eye but then I hear the owners laugh then they came out to see if I was ok but damn did it hurt I actually got dizzy lol anyone else done this before or am I the only boofhead lol

hey guys hade another productive day today ended making $500 today, but with some imbarisment I was changing my Squegee on the pole when to take it off wouldn't come off so I pulled then crack right in the eye got a small cut and a black eye but then I hear the owners laugh then they came out to see if I was ok but damn did it hurt I actually got dizzy lol anyone else done this before or am I the only boofhead lol
I hear you mate. With window cleaning it seems that every time I earn an over the odds day wage I always seem to break something, lose something, or hurt something. Its like ying and yang, rough and smooth and all that. Suck it up, chicks dig scars./emoticons/biggrin.png

now you know why cheapie likes people out at work....

I did a cracker recently up my ladder using my edging shears to cut what I couldnt reach..the shears were a bit blunt so I was banging em together hard...

what I didnt figure as I started cutting towards me was that the arms of the edge cutters had just reached my face level and so I slammed em shut and yep...right on my nose....cracker...I went light headed and thought I would get a nose bleed but just a nice bruise...

trouble was...I had done it several times before against my legs...what a divvy.../emoticons/biggrin.png

yep okay I will get em sharpened...

lads who work for me are always doing to each other that trick where you let fly a punch but stop before it makes contact with the face with only a half inch to spare -theyre often misjudging it though! which is very unpopular at 9 a.m.

Latest Posts

Back