Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Where is everybody ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

It has been much quieter for a while. I have tried everything on my end. It is a real shame, I know that the change would have had a small impact but not that much. Any suggestions welcome.

I am now wondering if the theme does not help, maybe it is to different. I know i said before i wanted it to stand out from the crowed so to speak but there must be a reason a clean bluish style is popular on many site. Maybe this one is just a bit to different for people to get used to.

Members are coming on and we are getting new ones but just not like we used to. /emoticons/sad.png

Our monthly posts have dropped massively, to a point that has actually shocked me compared to Jan 2013. I really hope some how we can bring WCF back to her former glory.

I am now looking at introducing a few extras like a gallery again, maybe a video gallery as well among a couple of other little extras. Sadly though all these features cost money so will have to wait a while, unless anyone fancies donating towards them? /emoticons/wink.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still here but dont bother logging in because its like mates catching up with mates & not saying everyone as there are some good guys on here but a lot of them have there own little click & you cannot get in on any comments because they just get ignored, however saying that I for one would like to see it up & running again like it use to be

I am still here but dont bother logging in because its like mates catching up with mates & not saying everyone as there are some good guys on here but a lot of them have there own little click & you cannot get in on any comments because they just get ignored, however saying that I for one would like to see it up & running again like it use to be
Really? I have not seen a clicky group on here. I only reply to posts that interest me, I don't even read the ones where the subject is no interest to me....But I will admit, I asked a question yesterday, and only one person replied(thanks smurf, we can always rely on you). Which then makes me question, why am I on here, I came on here for help and advice, and got loads back in the day....But now, I cant see the point in asking, after my question yesterday....Smurf should be staff. x

hey mate log in and contribute

the more the merrier:D

Any

Anyone can join in & most questions get answered. I don't see any clicks on here unless you mean the same people answering & asking the questions which is because people like you Adrian are not on enough. As said come & join in & I'm sure once you get into your see its not all bad.

No dodge no damo no day spurs, no cns since they have gone it seems like all the regs left as well, it was crazy this forum a few months back and when I joined over a year and half ago (I think it's that long) , questions are very slow at getting answered these days. I don't know what else we could do Gav

I would agree that there is no click here it may seem that way as said above it is the same ones cheating and posting and answering because no one else is and they are wanting to help keep the forum alive. Everyone is welcome and as I have always said a forum is as good as the members on it. Join in lads.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

dont werry guys im still here /emoticons/smile.png in all fairness it has bin quiet , im on a few forums an they all have bin the same apart frm the dreeded ciu /emoticons/biggrin.png hate that place to mch drama for me:)

Wow certainly changed on here,I never left,just always busy ,hope all is well,I see some of the old schoo have left.

RT and dodger not on here any more then?

Latest Posts

Back