Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

there's always one

Dave B

Staff member
Just a bit of a conversation i just had with a customer

Did her windows twice already wfp

Some people it just doesn't sink in does it

Did her fascias today

View attachment 5720

Only 1 i have had like that to be honest Neil

She is fine now i told her again what wfp is

1 out of 200+ isn't bad

It is worth 1 or 2 awkward customers for the fact i get an extra few houses done a day stick waggling

Did 2 12 quid houses in mendip way (neighbours) in 25 minutes earlier without rushing

Now i have my hose reel set up i just parked in front of 1 of them and pulled the reel out to the back garden..turned on the water and off i went

Sweet

You been using yours yet @Adams0211 ?
I just pretty much text you my reply to this but I'll copy and paste it here in case anyone is interested /emoticons/smile.png

I'm not up and running yet with WFP. This week has been so busy that I thought I'd do it all trad as It'll be quicker than doing it WFP until I'm confident with it. I've got five 25 litre drums being dropped off to me tomorrow. Just got to get some ubik and I'm all sorted. I've got a quieter week next week so I'll be able to have a good play over the weekend and then get at it properly next week.

Once you start you won't regret it bud

I was against stick waggling for years until I tried it..had a go of a windie friends van mount

Thought "this may make the awkward windows easier"

Now i am fully defected as it is so much easier once you are used to it

I am a very quick tradder with 26 years practice on the squeegee but still save time with the wfp

My journey to the dark side is complete. my new name is darth stickwaggler

You been to see Courtney to get some pure yet @Adams0211 ?

Not been up to see him yet mate. I'll get up there at the end of the week once my drums have been dropped off and get the tank and drums filled up ready for some stick waggling at the weekend.

Back