Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Vans and equipment

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Nathan Boyden

2 silver Fiat scudo vans for sale. Taxed via DD, so tax will have to be taken on at your expense. They are sign written, but not difficult to remove.

1st is an 11 plate- £4,000, will have new MOT put on

2nd is 08 plate- £3,500, has MOT up til Apr 2016

Both great runners, body work is in used condition. Will come included with tank and pump etc, but if you want the reels, pole, buckets etc, will be extra £££. Willing to sell vans and equipment separately.

Pictures available on request, just provide email address and i'll send them through. Memory stick is playing up and wont let me transfer onto computer so cant ass them here!!

2 silver Fiat scudo vans for sale. Taxed via DD, so tax will have to be taken on at your expense. They are sign written, but not difficult to remove.

Both great runners, body work is in used condition. Will come included with tank and pump etc, but if you want the reels, pole, buckets etc, will be extra £££. Willing to sell vans and equipment separately.

Pictures available on request, just provide email address and i'll send them through. Memory stick is playing up and wont let me transfer onto computer so cant ass them here!!
Hi mate

I could be interested in the 11 - what's the mileage ? And where in country are you ?

My email is [email protected]

Have you sold vans yet? Where are you in the country?

Back