Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Reporting Features (Accounting Software)

nearlyclean

Quite few here have ask for reporting and we in the process of adding that feature shortly

We have thought of a few things you would want to record as expenditures for end of year accounts or to track how well your business is doing.

# fuel

# insurance

# tools and equipment

# clean products

# advertising

# mobile phone bill

# office supplies

# clothing

# wages

Anything you guys think I have missed or would want added to the list that you would find useful please let me know.

You will be ale to track all expenditures across you business from day to day, month to month, year to year.Forecast profits and losses so you can plan whether you want to buy that new van or carbon pole you had your eye.

View in either a table, graph or pie chart. Print it off for the accountant or bank

Sweet /emoticons/smile.png ill sign up tomorow for the free trial, have a play and post a review /emoticons/smile.png and if I like, ill keep /emoticons/smile.png

Quite few here have ask for reporting and we in the process of adding that feature shortly
We have thought of a few things you would want to record as expenditures for end of year accounts or to track how well your business is doing.

# fuel

# insurance

# tools and equipment

# clean products

# advertising

# mobile phone bill

# office supplies

# clothing

# wages

Anything you guys think I have missed or would want added to the list that you would find useful please let me know.

You will be ale to track all expenditures across you business from day to day, month to month, year to year.Forecast profits and losses so you can plan whether you want to buy that new van or carbon pole you had your eye.

View in either a table, graph or pie chart. Print it off for the accountant or bank
on this clothign wages etc... letus make our own up if u get me

These are just main titles you can put in sub title like I brought some ink cartridges today and filed it in office supplies with a title of ink cartridges but we could leave some blank to to add your own

Think I might give this a bash and get rid of aworka .

Il see how it pans out it seems as thought this has more usability than aworka .

Think I might give this a bash and get rid of aworka .Il see how it pans out it seems as thought this has more usability than aworka .
I'm finding it good mate, also 6 weeks free trial, also if you want something added, just message them /emoticons/smile.png

Have you tried aworka ?

This is only 8.50 for members of here ain't it ?

We try to keep our customers happy. We have loads of features we want to add over next few months.

With the six week trial you can't lose then £8.50 a month for wcf regulars

We should have it done in the next few days, we have the delete payment ready just some final testing as we like to include delete on all areas

Nice, that would be ideal.

Also on the reports, can we get it run financial year totals and reports rather than just everything from last 12 months

Back