Pressure Washing A Conservatory With Pure Water ?

Discussion in 'Conservatory Cleaning' started by sdrah, Apr 17, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. sdrah

sdrah Guest

Hi - I was wondering if pressure washing a conservatory with pure water may help me to finish quicker and with better results??!

I haven't clean a lot of conservatories - but the one i've done , honestly not very impressed (luckily I got paid lol). After a good rinse I could see some kind of bits / debris/ small particles on the glass (it was a glass roof). I thought a pressure washer will blow all that more professionally in no time . Here is a 4m telescopic spray lance on ebay 290587008916
    which might be useful to clean fascia too? just apply some g101 or anything else and jet wash it ?

Advertisement
  2. David Taylor

David Taylor Well-Known Member

Do not use a pressure washer on a conservatory roof!

if you are leaving small particles of dirt on glass using wfp, just use a large squeegee and leave the glass dry.

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

The only time I use a pressure washer on conservatory roofs is to maybe clean filthy finials and crests quickly but after saying that I do know what I'm doing.

If you attempt to use a pressure washer on a conservatory roof then more chances than not it will leak and cause you a whole load of grief in doing so..

Sorry but only cowboy's would go about pressure washing a conservatory.

4. TobySampson

TobySampson Well-Known Member

Are you a cowboy then smurf?

5. OoO

OoO Guest

Risk of cracking the glass or blowing seals out!!

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Yeha :Image3:

7. Donny

Donny Well-Known Member

Ive lost count of the amount off conservatories ive pressure washed,put some g101 on with chemical nozzle, use a(045) 25 degree nozzle, about a 1000psi , going through a boars hair brush and ive not had a single leak yet, honestly there is some nonsense talked about power washing, there is a science and some common sense involved, cowboys don't ken how to use em and give others that do a bad name, I wudnae bother using pure , until id finished with the pressure washer then a quick run over the glass with a wfp , job done happy leak free connie.

8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

So you are are cowboy too like me but at least we know what we are doing :Image13:

9. Gremah

Gremah Member

smurf you really are full of it aint ya

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Advertisement