Pressure washing quoting

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by a1d4nj, Sep 26, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. a1d4nj

a1d4nj Member

Need to pressure wash small school facias and soffits. What price on average to i quote. Any ideas much appreciated

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Hi & welcome to the forum:thumbsup:

I get phone calls asking for a price on the phone like that. So you can probably gather what I say :rolleyes:

Take it you have been out to have a look at the job already so could you give a bit more info and even post some pics might help or a google street view of the school?

3. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Welcome fella

4. a1d4nj

a1d4nj Member

Thanks smurf for yr fast reply. Not been out to the property yet, not having a look till monday.
    This would be my 1st pressure washing job, as up to now have only been doing windows so i take it u would work it out on how much time i would be planning to be there and what i call a days wage?

5. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

You gotta smurf your prices

6. cheapncheerful

hi and welcome....a1d4nj sorry cant help you as ....i always get it wrong...:D

7. J D

J D Well-Known Member

How long is a piece string?
    More details please.....

8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Best have a look first on Monday (do a risk assessment), measure up and take loads of pics of all the school that needs doing to refer back to and post them on here. Don't forget to ask and get them to confirm what needs doing. Also don't forget to make a note of the type of materials that needs cleaning too.

They will not expect a price, risk assessment and method statement there and then so make a note of the contact name and take his or her details to email it to them.

If you are dealing with a contractor then personally I would not bother as they will expect you to do it for next to nothing.

9. a1d4nj

a1d4nj Member

While we are on this subject, im also thinking about changing my pressure washer. Any good recommendations? Have a stihl at present but has done me well

Advertisement