Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pressure washing rinse broom

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Pressurewasher

Hello everyone.
Currently after pressure washing i switch over to a chemical (black nozzle) and crank the machine revs right up to rinse all the **** away. It works fine and its great as you can rinse down walls/doors/windows aswell. However i was just wondering what everyone else does as its not the quickest of ways.

Any one got one of them pressure washing brooms like this photo?677500AA-8106-4EE8-8BC1-D385D5CB1F8A.png

Hello everyone.
Currently after pressure washing i switch over to a chemical (black nozzle) and crank the machine revs right up to rinse all the **** away. It works fine and its great as you can rinse down walls/doors/windows aswell. However i was just wondering what everyone else does as its not the quickest of ways.

Any one got one of them pressure washing brooms like this photo?View attachment 27143
We rinse with a vario nozzle find it quick and the fact you can quickly alter the flow from a dribble to flat out with the twist of your wrist makes it a much easier job .

Got Ben at Rutland pumps to fit a 60 degree jet on a quick release fitting so I can plug into a 900 straight lance. Turn the revs right down and rinse away in no time and its as cheap as chips. ?

We rinse with a vario nozzle find it quick and the fact you can quickly alter the flow from a dribble to flat out with the twist of your wrist makes it a much easier job .
Thanks pjj, fair play mate youre always quick to advise. Il have a look for a vario nozzle now and give it a go. Like i said the black nozzle has been working well for me but seems slightly on the slow side sometimes. If a tool helps me get home auicker then im up for spending ?

Thanks pjj, fair play mate youre always quick to advise. Il have a look for a vario nozzle now and give it a go. Like i said the black nozzle has been working well for me but seems slightly on the slow side sometimes. If a tool helps me get home auicker then im up for spending ?
I used to use the vario nozzle but found it wasn't too wide that's why I went for 60 degree nozzle.

Latest Posts

Back