Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Trailer set up going up for sale in next couple of weeks

WCF

Help Support WCF:

keir

I am going to be selling my complete trailer set up in March, all the owner will have to supply is poles.

But the reason why I have put it this section first is because I would like anyone to chip in their opinion as how much I have to put it up for?

There are three on eBay at the moment, 1 is a professional brand new jobby for £3200

The other two are......how to put it? Not to my standard lol

Sorry if you currently selling your trailer set up on eBay. lol

Specs are as follows

350 ltr baffled tank

Shurflo pump

Varistream digi controller

Di vessel

hot/cold water

Leisure battery

The frame was built by yours truely, I then had a thick canvas cover made to suit.

The frame, doubles as a roof rack, and I store my 26" and 35" poles diagonally, they sit on a bungee netting at the top of the frame.

It's just been rewired from plug back to lights.

I have used this set up now for 4 years ish and its served me perfectly.

I can supply another Di to double Di it up, I transfer my pure from my Ibc so don't have the RO fitted in the trailer, but there is also a possibility I could sell my Ibc set up too.

I'll post much better pics tomorrow

Thanks

Scotty, yeah that's work in progress. At the moment if it's dry I peel the canvas back on that corner, if it's raining I use the Velcro to fashion a wigwam style shape.

I will put a flue on it before I pass it on.

I'll pm you about prices

Back