Pressure washing

Discussion in 'Pressure Washing' started by Neil, Nov 1, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Hi everyone been a few weeks since I've been in here, I've been looking in to buying a pressure washer to add on to my other cleaning services that I offer, is 12lpm a no go to start up for drives and patios? Just don't know what one to buy it doing my nut in lol.
    I was looking at these but just wanted to know if there ok or if there's better for the money or it's probably not enough money for a good pressure washer? Any advice would be great TIA[​IMG] [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
  2. Jake

Jake Grand Master

It will do the job Neil, but try and stretch to a 15lpm one,

You will soon be pining for a faster flow rate if you go for the 12lpm,

Having said that, if it's only occasional jobs you'll be doing then the 12 will suffice I'm sure, fine for 1 job a month, anything more and you'll start to want 15lpm or even 21lpm

Ps, they are jetmac machines your seeing on eBay, good starter machines, check out his website jetmac.co.uk at the loncin 15lpm machines

3. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Am I looking a lot more money for 15lpm Jake ?

4. Neil

Neil Grand Master

And would I need to buy more equipment to go with it or can I crack on straight away?

5. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

You need a turbo nozzle it's a must have, then a black nozzle, forget the degree but you can use it as a broom.

12 will work but I agree with above 15 will be better, I went from a 12 to a 21 and the difference is incredible.

Would also recommend getting as much hose as you can, keep having to move is a real pain in the ass.

6. mark

mark Forum Addict

top one with reel is 10 lpm,bottom one 12lpm.they are good machines mine never misses a beat.just be careful,sometimes what you see you don't get.i had a few issues with things missing & wrong lance.but apart from that QUALITY.

7. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Cheers Diwrnach looks like I need to spend a fair bit then was now looking at this but it doesn't come with hose for that price [​IMG]

8. Neil

Neil Grand Master

What one do you have mark

9. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

I'll take a look for you tomorrow but if you have a budget like that you can get a real good set up.

Love pressure washing.

10. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Cheers Diwrnach I just want to get the right one so I can get out there and start doing this type of work if I can get it cheaper I would be happy

Advertisement