Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

wee bargain on ebay

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Bargain!I've Ben looking at thishttps://www.gumtree.com/p/leaf-blowers-vacuums/gutter-vac/1170837507

Said he'd take £200 with the camera.

Watcha reckon? It'd probably just stay in the garage....
At a guess I'd say that the vac hasn't got enough grunt, the inlet will be too small, the poles will be too heavy, and the camera is probably just a cheap one you could pick up from China anyway. I reckon the dude selling it decided to upgrade, or ditch the vac idea altogether.

Looks in alright Nick in the pic. It's had a new cambelt and engine work. I would take my chances assuming it was OK in the test drive.

What's the mileage mate? I can't see it anywhere, I'm on my phone.
189k. Its had a new engine top end and cambelt. Probably a cambelt snapped. But everything else is going to be well past its sell by date - well worn.

I notice a bit of rust on the outer sills. I see its been picked up as an advisory for MOT the past 2 years. I just get the impression looking at the MOT history that work is only done on the van to get it through MOT - eg. tyres close to legal limit (1.76mm). The tyre that was below 1.6mm (not legal) was changed but the other at 1.76mm was left. If its an advisory then its just been left. For a van to fail MOT on a couple of light bulbs shows me a lack of attention or care for the van.

That's my opinion. It wouldn't touch it as it doesn't inspire any confidence in me.

-

for that price startin out wat else cud u want if ur skint itd get u goin

wen i started out i brought a swb transit for 400 over 250000 miles lol drove it for a year before changing

Latest Posts

Back