Pressure Washing

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by M.K Cleaners.co.uk, Sep 15, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

This ones for the people that do it or use to.

How do you get jobs. Ive got an add on Yell.com which is where most of hem have come from.

Any advice would be good.

All I can think of is a targeted flyer drop?

Theres also canvassing, never tried this before though. (for pressure washing)

To start with the jobs were flying in. This was months ago.... I had one yesterday/today its been pretty **** to be honest.

I do realise its a seasonal thing.

Advertisement
  2. mr shine

mr shine Guru

i get most of my jobs from existing customers , make sure your window cleaning customers are aware of all the different services you provide . if im working at any of my regulars and see a jobs that needs done il discreetly mention it and give them a price i wouldnt be to pushy as some people dont like it . as regards seasonal i find i can get powerwashing work all year round last winter i was very busy with powerwashing .

Advertisement