pretending that your in the States

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by boarcity, Jun 5, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. boarcity

boarcity Guest

every now and then iv listed myself on the u.s. classifieds pages , the Angies list . i wasnt sure why i did this , i uselly just list my services on gumtree,vivastreet the usual uk adverts sites

iv realized why i did it,im faking that im in the states cleaning windows downtown manhattan . give it a go ,if you like dreaming that you are somewhere that you are not

Advertisement
  2. Jacob

Jacob Guest

I like to Dream of a country were i Can actually keep to the money i make and not has to pay 75% to tax lol Monaco maybe

3. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

75% tax ?? wtf

4. Jacob

Jacob Guest

Yes when i charge a customer 100dkr (same as 10 quid) to clean window the first 25% goes to vat/tax then i have to pay tax of personel income witch, depending on income, from 45-60% in tax.
    But my electrical invoice is even more funny here the imvoice consists of 25% electricity and, yes you guesed it 75% tax o_O
    What can i say, only in Denmark :D

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I think you are one step closer to the funny farm...What are you like :confused:

6. This is great.
    Escapism.

Are there unpopular benches in Manhattan?

7. boarcity

boarcity Guest

i want someone to call me up ,a potential customer in Manhattan.
    id think i could fake it before i make it so to speak ,talk the talk, im a brit windie living in manhattan

i suppose the ultimate would be then for me to fly over there and clean their windows - just so i can say i can do it more than any other reason

8. boarcity

boarcity Guest

why manhattan, well its a cool sounding place . kojak worked out of it for starters , and then theres the manhattan project-the codename for making the atomic bomb . its all cool

9. TolishAPurd

Another insight into your mind boar, keep em coming lol.:laugh:

Also from now on, everytime you change your avi, can you explain the back story? Always wondered what was the old lady with the spider all about.

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I think you are losing your marbles boarcity :laugh:

Advertisement