Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

text slanging match

B

boarcity

if somebody texts summat sh/tty ,how dyou respond ,in a way where YOU win ?

last nite,late i was asleep and a customer texted me angry id stuck my bill onto her window [instead of thru the letterbox], i explained that i couldnt get near her front door cos the intercom/door entry system was on the blink

she responded ,"well u didnt do my patio door

i then replied ,"stop bothering me linda or i will call the police "

then blocked her number

Mate, what sort of folk do you deal with? Don't think I have one custy that would dare call outside reasonable hours. Besides com 5pm my 'privacy' setting goes on on the pone and only people on my 'allowed list' get through, everyone else goes to voicemail till 8am.

Reminds me of the one job I have walked away from in 20 years

She had a gate so you could not get to door too

I used her name and she said

' how do you know my name? '

Er it's on the cheque dumbass

My customers wouldn't call late at night

However there is always some numpty who facebooks or messengers me at 1am asking for a quote then my missus gives me a dig in the ribs to sort out the annoying flashing coming from my phone

I used to have one that needed a text the night before. I send my texts and make my calls around 8 at most nights as that's when the kids are in bed etc. This woman would text me back at 10 asking 'what time?' So I would wait until 12 and reply then, with a bit of luck waking her wrinkly **** up. She got dumped in the end for many other reasons- hated her.

Back