Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

PolznBladz new video....best yet !

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I'm glad he eventually posted it

That is how you work quick but nobody believes me when i say slow down to speed up

Bob has done it again

Tradders can definitely learn a thing or 2 from his vids

If I put a vid on Youtube trading at such a steady pace I would have 500 comments by tomorrow about 'time is money' 'do you only do 2 houses a day?' 'How do you make any money being so slow?' etc etc.

No matter how often the tale is told it is never the Hare that wins. /emoticons/wink.png

It's all about consistency

Work like that all day and you'll get loads of work done

I agree not only do you get more done, but to watch as a customer looks very professional.

I've been using the handle with old channel in pivot position for last few days now (no attached pad) and have enjoyed using it the last couple of days. The trouble is I still have to detail a bit as I have to work quickly in 38-42° temps, as by the time I get to the bottom on some of the floor to ceiling windows I do, the soap would be dry. I have learnt to let the handle do the work for me as it seems to fall into a natural position ready for the next pass across the window.

I've been using the handle with old channel in pivot position for last few days now (no attached pad) and have enjoyed using it the last couple of days. The trouble is I still have to detail a bit as I have to work quickly in 38-42° temps, as by the time I get to the bottom on some of the floor to ceiling windows I do, the soap would be dry. I have learnt to let the handle do the work for me as it seems to fall into a natural position ready for the next pass across the window.
My favourite is the old prototype glued at 25° and looking like a survivor from a 20 story drop. I use it with 12" channel with V1 clips. On a hot day I 2 hand using the 10" Fliq as a lightweight scrubber on a second Excelerator. Damn expensive scrubber, but it does the job :)

Watch how Bob does it..any stubborn marks go over with the rough end of the scrubber while still squeegeeing the water off to avoid doing anything once the glass is squeegee'd

I'm glad he eventually posted itThat is how you work quick but nobody believes me when i say slow down to speed up

Bob has done it again

Tradders can definitely learn a thing or 2 from his vids
Its more a question of being efficient that you can work slower, and appear faster.

Bob has seen vids of me working (i said i would pop up and see him to do some vids together but never seem to find the time) and we work very similarly

It is great that i don't have to rush but can trad quicker than most windies i know as once i have squeegee'd i can wipe the sill and walk away rather than being quick with the blade but spending twice as much time with my microfibre and scraper afterwards

My favourite is the old prototype glued at 25° and looking like a survivor from a 20 story drop. I use it with 12" channel with V1 clips. On a hot day I 2 hand using the 10" Fliq as a lightweight scrubber on a second Excelerator. Damn expensive scrubber, but it does the job :)
So you prefer the glued old liquidator at 25° more than the excelerator at 25°?

So you prefer the glued old liquidator at 25° more than the excelerator at 25°?
LOL? NO, definitely not. My ' Excelerator' prototype got banged, hammered and put thru its paces in a multitude of ways. The pivot is still as good as new. THe angle change was never as secure as the production models and I came close to trashing it so epoxied it at the 25° position...it all looks a bit tattered but continues to perform beautifully.

Great video

The bloke really shows you how to do it

I've always said slower & right rather then faster & wrong.

Speed isn't everything

Back