Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

This is why you get a professional round.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Adams0211

I went to give a quote for gutter clearing, gutter and fascia cleaning and window cleaning on a three bedroom house last week.

The woman accepted the quote for most of the work but her husband wanted to clear the gutters himself and do a couple of very minor repairs while he was up there.

I got this message today :(

Poor bloke.

View attachment 6352

It's a handy feature.

I have the page manager app on my main phone (iPhone) but leave it in the van all day because I'm scared I'll drop it or lose it. Having that auto reply set up lets customers know that you'll get back to them and it also stops your response time dropping and turns on the fast response badge thing on your business page.

I keep my work phone (cheap Nokia) on me at all times so customers can contact me.

I carry my iPhone 6 Plus with me all day.

You just need a decent case and glass screen protector that's all

Posted from my iPhone

I should get one really. My case is a bit ****. The Nokia does its job but it's a pain replying to texts on it when you're used to typing on a qwerty keyboard.

I'll have a look online now as I've got nothing better to do. I'm stuck in all day with an 8am-5pm appointment for a sky engineer to come out.

I have modified mine. Bought an anker case which has a built in screen saver. It's like a plastic one. I cut it out and then you can fit the proper glass one !

Not saying it will prevent damage from

Every fall but so far touch wood it's been golden.

I use an anker case and screen proctor. Saved the phone twice now.

Posted from my iPhone
It sounds like anker anyway /emoticons/tongue.png

Not a professional. ..that's why I help you out

2 dodgy ones working together

Adams you need to get in touch with her write away and offer to do the gutter for a price of course.I noticed she said she still wants it done when the gutter's done which means you're gonna have to wait for her crash dummy husband to get his legs back which ain't happening this side of christmas., OR worse still she is getting some one else to do it he might put a price in for the rest while he is there.

I carry my iPhone 6 Plus with me all day.
You just need a decent case and glass screen protector that's all

Posted from my iPhone
The size of that thing do you need a trailor to keep it in lol....

I went to give a quote for gutter clearing, gutter and fascia cleaning and window cleaning on a three bedroom house last week.
The woman accepted the quote for most of the work but her husband wanted to clear the gutters himself and do a couple of very minor repairs while he was up there.

I got this message today /emoticons/sad.png

Poor bloke.

View attachment 9139
Best excuse for a cancellation ever ;-) Offer to visit him in hospital ::p:

Back