Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Price of gloves

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Den

I’m a big fan of the Showa 282  but the price as shot up. Last year I paid approx £9 a pair, now they are  £25 and above a pair,

skytec argon and skytec argon extra  only make up to xl size 10 which are too small.

Saw these Delta plus thermal gloves on eBay XXL size size 11 fit better but would still like larger,,,,, 6 pairs for £23 

Only received them today so not field tested yet but much more comfortable due to the bigger size than the argon gloves and a fair bit cheaper and would say the same sort of quality. 

image.jpg

F3E85C9C-07E1-43FE-8EB9-CA4DD99E012F.jpeg

597EB82C-8FEB-42C5-9E9C-8ADAAE416BF0.jpeg

I’m a big fan of the Showa 282  but the price as shot up. Last year I paid approx £9 a pair, now they are  £25 and above a pair,
That's the power of this forum. I used to pay £15 a pair but now they are popular but Gardiner does them for £20 a pair. They last for ages I have found.

Didn’t realise Gardiner’s sold them they are a great glove and personally the bestI have used. 

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the power of this forum. I used to pay £15 a pair but now they are popular but Gardiner does them for £20 a pair. They last for ages I have found.

For once I may agree with you! That oxi-wash on another thread has increased from £90ish when it was recommended for 4 bottles to £165 now! I was going to buy some for a job the other day but not at over £40 a bottle!! It's a conspiracy.... haha

Found this website;

https://www.workgloves.co.uk/

Just ordered a pair of Maxi Dry Thermals, a pair of Ejendals Tegera 292 Thermals and some black mamba disposable. The Black Mamba price is the cheapest I've found anywhere. They take PayPal which is always a big plus for me with a company I don't know... They do gloves in XXL but none of the ones I ordered were available in that size though.

85155427_10158189618891119_6685436468208336896_n.jpg

Back