Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Not window cleaning

mark lee

But I'm sure a few of you drive the Renault traffic

If so any help be great, need to turn off my service light, van become slow and needed a fuel/air filter change (oil and filter be changed the weekend)[emoji4] any ideas? Been on YouTube just says close door accelerater to the floor ign on pump brake pedal 3 times turn off ign job done

Don't seem to work on mine

115 dci 07 plate

Help[emoji4]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

This is what the guys on the Renault forum say

How to reset service light indicator Renault Trafic.

1. Switch ON the Ignition, but don’t start the vehicle.
  2. Within 100 seconds of turning the key, push & hold down the accelerator pedal.
  3. While still holding down the gas pedal, push and release the brake pedal twice, then press it a 3rd time and hold it down.
  4. Release brake and accelerator pedals.
  5. Within about ten seconds, the Oil Service maintenance light should turn off.
  6. Now turn ignition OFF, then within 3 seconds switch it back to ON position.
  7. Switch ignition back OFF to complete.

The way to do it on a kangoo may work if not

Turn off ignition

Hold down trip counter button

Turn on ignition

After a few seconds all the dials will start moving on their own and calibrating

Press the trip button again

May work or i may be chatting :turd: but it works on my Renault kangoo

Just a thought would one of those plug in diagnostic tools reset it brought mine a few years ago about £30 worked on engine management light on Mondeo .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back