Price To Power Wash A House

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by shreck123, Jul 28, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. shreck123

shreck123 Guest

hey guys been asked to give a price to power wash a house off. I reckon it will take me a day to get done was thinking around 150? also anyone recommend a good detergent for getting the **** off?

Advertisement
  2. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

£150 is good for a days work, but how big is the house?

3. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

What type of walls are they, pressure washing a house is tricky. Not done one yet but I would be pricing it min 300. To easy to damage the house wall when pressure washing it. Make sure you have the proper insurance before you start lol.

4. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

be very carefull how you do it! if the house is rendered make sure its not coming away from the wall or loose anywhere otherwise if you power wash it it could come off then you are left with the bill to get it re-done!!!! check round windows and any other vents too!

5. mark m

mark m Hero

sorry to nick your thread shreck123 but i need to get a pressure washer to get some moss off a abestos garage roof what power do you think i need i want to buy a second hand one if they are not to dear

6. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

wouldnt know what one to use myself, but most of them come with an ajustable nozzle that you can turn to make it come out life a jet or come out less powerful. as long as it has one of them on you should be fine! just make sure the roof is safe and you got you protective gear on fot it!

7. shreck123

shreck123 Guest

checked the house all solid anyone know off good chemicals to use or just to rely on good old fashioned pressure?

8. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Why kind of wall is it? You want low pressure,high flow rate for a job like that.

9. shreck123

shreck123 Guest

rough cast

10. shreck123

shreck123 Guest

any chemicals recommended?

Advertisement