Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Visited Brodex Today

Colley614

Hi Guys,

Popped into Brodex to pick my pole up today. I met John and he's a top bloke, trust me guys. I went up there today quite skeptical but I met John and he was a really genuine guy. I get the impression from our meeting that any problems you have he will be on the end of the phone to help out.

When I got my pole, I started to point out the things that tend to go wrong with their poles and everything I pointed out has been changed in the last 12 months. The clamp levers are now Alloy, the clamp lever stoppers are now thicker and more robust. The hose has been changed and will not kink. There is loads of bits that has been changed.

After I got my pole I spotted a Cobra pole and walked over and had a chat to John about it and told him that my clamps levers were on the way out so he gave me a set of new Alloy levers for my Cobra.

I also had a chat about the 650 liter DI system and there is loads of stuff that has been changed on these. The obvious thing was that the controllers have been changed to digital ones. I'm glad I popped up there today as it has really restored my faith in Brodex and I will be shopping with them a lot more from now on.

I will keep everyone updated with the pole and by the looks of it I've got a few more poles coming my way to review so I've contacted Lee Burbridge and we are going to do a little 'pole off' type review for his magazine.

Never dealt with them as of yet, heard some harsh words, but if they listen to the criticisms and try to adjust, it's a good thing

waying to hear from them .thay dont sem to get emales of pics ,any whay thav got piks now cos thayv bin sined for

Hi Keith,

Really nice to meet you yesterday.

Let me know how you get on with our pole, if you need me for anything else please contact me.

Daley I have just been given your pictures and will call you this morning to discuss.

John.

Nice to see someone from Brodex on hear , On all forum sites you get nothing but stick and most of it i agree with as i have brodex in the past and have never got any return calls from you so i tend to go other makes like Gardiners who return calls and sort out any question straight away .Being on this forum and others you might get your sales back on track as your reperation is very bad for after sales service so nice to have you on board to answer questions

I'll keep in touch about the pole.

I'll probably get a new TDS meter off you in a couple of weeks as the one I've got is knackered and you can't calibrate it.

Do you guys deal with shurflo backpacks?

Hi Mark,

I know that's why I am on here and I am trying to help anyway possible.

Keith, we don't do backpacks at present, we have our 50L Eco Trolley you could have a look at when you pick your TDS Meter up.

Daley, your new pole will be with you tomorrow by TNT.

John.

Hi Mark,

I know that's why I am on here and I am trying to help anyway possible.

Keith, we don't do backpacks at present, we have our 50L Eco Trolley you could have a look at when you pick your TDS Meter up.

Daley, your new pole will be with you tomorrow by TNT.

John.
What it is I have a backpack but it's knackered and I could do with a second pump on a big commercial but I don't want to spend too much money because as you know I'm looking at getting a 2 man system. I was hoping to get it looked at but I don't really fancy spending a fortune on a temporary solution. I'd probably only use it once before upgrading.

Hi Keith,

Bring it with you next time you come over and I will get one of my engineers to take a look at it.

May be able to do something for you.

John

Hi Keith,

Bring it with you next time you come over and I will get one of my engineers to take a look at it.

May be able to do something for you.

John
Awesome. Its been stuck in the garage a while now so it could be a number of things.

Back