Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Need To Know If Im Pricing Right

hornbeam98

£1.50 double window. £1 single. 50p v small window, based on 4 week. But adding 25% to cost if its 8 week or 50% for first clean.

It's that about right, don't want to get pricing wrong.

Any advice ?

it also depends on the area, I have a estate where they are used to paying £5 for front and back and I charge £10 as standard and it takes me 20 minutes. But in another area you can increase your prices.

If you read this forum the guys will say the same thing. Work out how much YOU want to earn per a hour and how long the job will take and price accordingly. It comes with time and experience.

i dont charge extra for the 1st clean, and id say 1.50 for 3+pane windows, £1 for doubles and singles, 50p for really small windows or thereabouts

i charge the same for first clean mate

its part of the game u jsut gotta hope they stick to u... if they dont then its hard luck....

u can start chargin time and a half for first cleans when u got plenty of work going on... that way if they knock u back u dont feel hard done by

but when u need the work mate..... its not worth doing it time and a half mate u just got to hope for the best

hope this helps mate

I charge a few for first clean, if they are really bad and I know and see that its going to take me a lot more than it should then I add a few pounds on.

Back