Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

prices for cleaning schools in northeast of england

crystalview

hi im after some advice on what to charge for a contract we have being offered cleang all the schools windows in the northeast of england .. im not sure what to charge but would like to secure the contract ...any info appreicated cheers crystalview

yeah but the customer wants a set price for every school regardless of size ie (i can do per school for £££ ) some schools are large some are small so it will even out at the end of the day

A set price for every school? That seems strange. Surely every school is different so therefor they need different prices? Anyways I wouldn't know where to start with pricing up schools. One rule you can follow is think how long the jobs will take you, add up how much you want to earn, minus expenses such as costs, wages etc then you've got your answer.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?jhuiiz

i was thinking £200 - £300 per school should get 2 or 3 done a day ... does anybody think this is reasonable or overpriced

Surely each school should be priced individually? They're all different sizes with different numbers of windows

I do 2 schools and they told me what they pay. They wanted inside and out for £600. I thought that was a joke after looking around it and got them up to £800. It takes 4 of us a full day(2 inside 2 outside to do it) so depending on how big your school is that gives you a rough idea. But school sizes vary as do counties with priceing. Find out if they have a set budget first.

I do 2 schools and they told me what they pay. They wanted inside and out for £600. I thought that was a joke after looking around it and got them up to £800. It takes 4 of us a full day(2 inside 2 outside to do it) so depending on how big your school is that gives you a rough idea. But school sizes vary as do counties with priceing. Find out if they have a set budget first.
£800?? I'm in the wrong section of cleaning /emoticons/unsure.png

Believe me it's a big school. My mate wfps the outside while one of us tradys the out buildings and 2 of us go inside. We start at 8am and finish at 7pm. There's 8 outbuildings. It's more like a collage.

Back