Prices Please

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Alien Human, May 22, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Alien Human

Am interested to know what you peeps think?

It is the brown building so all the bay windows and all windows going up above the entrance door.

It is the whole works e.g front, back, inside & out.

Not as many windows at the back but the photo does not show the basement flat which will also need doing.

Prices based on a monthly clean.

Thank you in advance :)

image.jpg

Advertisement
  2. rafawindowcleaning

rafawindowcleaning Well-Known Member

I would say at least 20 pounds (North Yorks)

3. Alien Human

Cheers chaps - Brighton seafront based hotel if anyone else needs that info to help with their quotes :)

4. boarcity

boarcity Guest

what was your price^

5. Alien Human

Well - it's had a massive redevelopment over the last year so the prices have varied massively depending on what stage it's at. I did a 'builders clean' once the work was completed for £120.

But we agreed some prices for monthly cleans months ago and ended up cleaning the whole lot for £60 yesterday which I didn't feel was anywhere near enough as it took 3 1/2 hours of pure graft to get it done.

The figure which I would quote for a new customer like this would be £120- 150 but given the history and relationship with them I am wondering if £90-100 may be more suited.........hence why I'm asking for your help as my head hurts :)

6. Jake

Jake Grand Master

£100 I would say..

7. luc

luc Well-Known Member

£120 if you can do it in three hours, it probably going to be hard work each time considering location

8. Alien Human

That's a good point and something which I have been meaning to ask you fellas. In Brighton the council provide a window cleaning permit which allows us to park on single and double yellows when cleaning for £10 a year - this is obviously a massive bonus as parts of the city are £4 per hour charges. Is anyone else fortunate to have this?.......sorry if you don't :)

9. rafawindowcleaning

rafawindowcleaning Well-Known Member

Looks like I would have massively underpriced it ... did it really take 3.5 hours to clean? Looks like an hours job to me

Advertisement