Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pricing a job

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Knoxy

How do you go about giving a price to new customers?

I'm new to this and I'm not sure what I should be charging, I have managed to get 10 customers so far and I've been working on the basis of £1 per window and £2 for a bay/ large window.

Is this about the right price or am I way out.

Many thanks Knoxy.

PS I'm not taking any work away from other cleaners, the few people who have said they have a cleaner who they are happy with but would like a price, I've just told them to stick with them /emoticons/wink.png

A ROUGH GUIDE TO PRICE I CHARGE

BUNGALOWS £10-12

2 BED SEMI £14-16

3 BED SEMI £16-18

CONSERVATORY STANDARD SIZE 4MX4M WINDOWS ONLY EXTRA £5

IF I HAVE TO GET MY LADDER OUT TO GET TO A WINDOW I CAN`T GET TO WITH WFP EXTRA £2

Discuss the customers requirements first -have a look at what needs to be done this might be different to what the customer wants doing or more than likely they won’t be aware on what’s involved and how long the work can take, especially first cleans. Recommend the frequency of the maintenance clean, try and match their requirements to their budget and your prices for window cleaning.

The last thing to do is to give them the price.

(Your overall pricing structure for your service is up to you.)

Richard

BUNGALOWS £10-12

2 BED SEMI £14-16

3 BED SEMI £16-18

IF I HAVE TO GET MY LADDER OUT TO GET TO A WINDOW I CAN`T GET TO WITH WFP EXTRA £2
Woe man! Where do you live??? For where I am in Scotland, you can third those prices!

Thanks for all the responses, just found out the guy who was cleaning our windows was charging my wife £22 whilst charging our neighbor who has the same house except they have one extra window £15. :mad:

BUNGALOWS £10-12

2 BED SEMI £14-16

3 BED SEMI £16-18

Woe man! Where do you live??? For where I am in Scotland, you can third those prices!
WOW! £10-12 for a bungalow. I'm lucky if I get a fiver!

Latest Posts

Back