Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best Brush

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Bernie

What's the best brush on first time cleans more for the frames n sills that are really mucky n some light water marks on the glass.

Don't no what happen to my last post reply lol...anyways thanks guys.... I av found them I think but I can't make out whats what lol what would be better duel trim or full trim? Will only be used for first cleans.also can they be used with gardiner quick lock.

I've not used a tecbuck brush myself so not going to comment on that one as richard has left the building as they say so will not be fun anymore :Image13:

I use the same brush as I use for the rest of my window cleaning, one pole has a gardiner superlight medium trim sill brush, the other has a medium firm vikan sill brush. I do carry a firm vikan for the toughest of cleans though.

I've not used a tecbuck brush myself so not going to comment on that one as richard has left the building as they say so will not be fun anymore :Image13:
I miss Richard. So serious and focused on what he was saying that he didn't know how much he made people laugh.

I wonder why he isnt around anymore(sarcasm)

Tecbuck best brushes by far, they stick to the glass which means you can feel them cleaning, Richard could do with making a sill brush though..........

Back