Pricing first commercial

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by Skyline windows, Aug 17, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Skyline windows

Skyline windows Newcomer

Hi guys long time lurker but this is my first post.
    Been asked to price this shop inside/out once a week.this is my first commercial so not sure on pricing but hoping someone with experience can help.theres two panes the same as front round the side.

Thanks dan
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408305987.346509.jpg

Advertisement
  2. TolishAPurd

I dont think you'ed be far wrong with £40-remember its a business expense for them therefor tax deductible.

3. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

ok dan, first of all think about how much work you will get doing this job, do good job being friendly you will pick up loads of work just with doing this single job. also do it before 8.am and its bonus to your daily income.
    my price I would be happy with £15 tops I,m sure you would pick up loads of work with only doing costa gd luck

4. Skyline windows

Skyline windows Newcomer

Thanks for replys guys I take it with commercial standing orders are the main method of payment?

5. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

always get paid cash

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

What £15 for inside & out :rolleyes:

7. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I used to to blockbusters with a couple more windows like that for £35 a week and got the manager to get a receipt book so he could take the cash out the till and put the receipt in it's place

8. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Ooh, I'd like to do the insides of the estate agent opposite, not :whistle:

Plus is parking going to be a factor? Double yellows all over the shop. £30 including tackling snot left by kids on the insides, plus a coffee to go :thumbsup:

I'm finding full monty cleans are the way forward at the moment (when I have spare time to do them).

9. TolishAPurd

Ok, after thinking about the exposure and the fact its a weekly job I reckon £30-35may be the way to go.

10. RiceRocket

RiceRocket Well-Known Member

£25 because I wouldn't need a ladder or pole. Hang on do they want the sign done too?

Advertisement