Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

In need of urgent help!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Undo the screws and the plates should slide down. Now the fun to try and pull out the end caps. I tried to do one for a customer and it would not budge. Completely solid. A cheep Chineese copy so hopefully you should get more joy. I pulled a shoulder muscle trying to get it off.

Undo the screws and the plates should slide down. Now the fun to try and pull out the end caps. I tried to do one for a customer and it would not budge. Completely solid. A cheep Chineese copy so hopefully you should get more joy. I pulled a shoulder muscle trying to get it off.
I had a feeling you might say that!! So i took the metal plates out and orange tap so now you just pull it from the single hose end is that right?

Yes that is correct but with this style housing the membrane shaft is in both ends. Other housings the inlet end there is a gap between the membrane and end cap making it easy to take off. This was a nightmare. If you pull on that hose you will snap the fitting. I got a bolt and screwed it in then pulled and pulled.

Yes that is correct but with this style housing the membrane shaft is in both ends. Other housings the inlet end there is a gap between the membrane and end cap making it easy to take off. This was a nightmare. If you pull on that hose you will snap the fitting. I got a bolt and screwed it in then pulled and pulled.
I'll have to give that a go then what a nightmare should have knowen seeing as the other stuff i got with the set up pumps etc was cheap **** as well!! thanks for the advice appreciate I it.

Ifu un screw the hose out and put in a brass nipple u will use a Pair pliers. Pull it out slowly. U don't want to be pullin it out by the threaded holes Asia u damage them its ban jax ed

Ifu un screw the hose out and put in a brass nipple u will use a Pair pliers. Pull it out slowly. U don't want to be pullin it out by the threaded holes Asia u damage them its ban jax ed
That's a good idea im going to leave it until the weekend now as i feel doing it after wrork may not be a good idea for many reasons!! thanks /emoticons/smile.png

KY jelly lubricant, whatever that is, is also supposed to work ok. Some say we shouldn't use vaseline. I do.
At this point I'm willing to use anything even butter!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back