Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner's Competition

TJTOPCAT

Had an email off Gardiners to win an SLX 18 via posting a picture of yourself on clean it up forum.

Sent from my Turbo_mini_F1 using Window Cleaning Forums

Had an email off Gardiners to win an SLX 18 via posting a picture of yourself on clean it up forum.
Shush :lipssealed: I want to win it /emoticons/smile.png

Me too, Alex can we not get one on this forum as well. ??. Its only fair and we are all loyal Gardiner's Customers. . grovell grovell.

I would make very nice advertisement if you sent me one, I'll use it loads in the netherlands in the big city's /emoticons/wink.png

What dark place is that Cornwall, lol, they would post it to the winner I'm sure they have couriers in pasty land.

Just got my email, should have taken a picture today, snow everywhere up the hills and had a red kite(bird of prey) flying above me, beautiful bird. I freaked my wife out, she was wearing an owl shaped hat on, I said it was probably hunting her:eek:, she kept looking round:specs. I would have won this competition with that picture, so on that basis, thank you Alex;), I look forward to my new pole:rolleyes:, no point in continuing the competition:whistle::oops::rofl:. Just privately message me, if you want:hehehe:

What dark place is that Cornwall, lol, they would post it to the winner I'm sure they have couriers in pasty land.
All my family are on the south coast lol

The dark place is clean it up forum

Back