Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

flow controller

WCF

Help Support WCF:

P

philb

What if any flow controller do you people use on their pole? Univalve? Aquatap? Aqua-dapter? other?

I don't currently have one but considering getting one rather than having to faff about trying to disconnect & reconnect my pole hose from hose reel to stop/start the water. Any recommendations/help and advice greatly appreciated.

Univalve one of the best wfp products on the market , saves u time and water pays for itself in a day

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Univalves on all three poles for use when collapsing poles or moving from window to window.

Then I have a 'one click' remote attached to my work belt which I use for longer stops (chatting with customers etc). I use this as it shuts the pump off so no back pressure unlike the univalve.

Both top bits of kit ?

Tuffers...I thought that till I took the plunge and bought a univalve...you wont be disappointed.

Me too. The action required to operate the univalve is so slight and quick in normal use that when you see someone using one you almost miss it. I've had customers ask me how I'm doing it because they can't work it out how the water starts flowing when the brush hits the glass

Back