Pricing School That's Every 3 Month

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Shaun1977, Sep 2, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

Would you guys price it £1 a window and dbl if ya do inside for a large school if it was only done every 3 month?

Advertisement
  2. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

depnds on the size of the window really, if they are patio door sizes they are a little more than some normal size windows

3. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

this is a pic of a new £1.7 million block that has just been added to a scholl down the road to me, not sure it would be £1 per window here!

Attached Files:

4. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

What would u charge per window on tht

5. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

I know for fact from speaking to the head teacher that thy pay £3k a year for windows and he said it gets done every 3 month but I really can't fathom out how thy gettin charged that coz there no way it would cost £750 each time to do.they wanting to change cleaners because at moment a company from Newcastle does it and are unreliable when thy suppose to clean

6. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

on the brick side of the place about £0.75 - £1 per one, but the large glass side would be a lot more as there are little leadges on that stoping a pole gettin anywhere near the windows so you would have to use a boom lift to clean those ones, so the cost of the hire of the boom lift plus the cost of cleaning it,

7. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

you would be supprised on how the cost mounts up when you add all the windows together!

8. Paul

Paul Guest

Do it by time mate, I would do it so I was earning £30/£35 per hour

9. silversurfer

silversurfer Active Member

Would think they are charging 30-50 per hr for commercial and not priced per window

10. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

30-50 per man? It has to be done first thing on morning and finished before 8 before kids arrive

Advertisement