Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pricing Sheet

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Brandon

Needed a way of pricing up jobs properly, wanted to look pro while doing it so came up with this. shows the customers what goes into pricing the job instead of the old scratch the beard and pluck a figure malarkey!!

anything you would add/remove/change?

Pricing Sheet Template.zip

I created one for myself similar to this some time ago. Thanks for the share. Mind popping this in the file and download section for others to use that's if your happy for others to use it.

I created one for myself similar to this some time ago. Thanks for the share. Mind popping this in the file and download section for others to use that's if your happy for others to use it.
no problem thanks, and yeah will do :thumbsup:

Have you got an unzipped copy??

I'm on my phone as wife is on laptop working and i can't un zip it to have a look

I do scratch my stubble and pluck a figure a lot to be fair..i think to myself.."what can i get away with here? "

I have been a clipboard with a printed paper w unfilled details about customer price windos etc. Looks very pro and.ppl like this. Wish i could see yours on the phone

I do scratch my stubble and pluck a figure a lot to be fair..i think to myself.."what can i get away with here? "
I have been a clipboard with a printed paper w unfilled details about customer price windos etc. Looks very pro and.ppl like this. Wish i could see yours on the phone
sorry lads i'll see what i can do, won't let me upload the spreadsheet file itself so it might just have to be a picture of it for now!!

yeah i've been doing that up until now, how long have you been a windy? I'm fairly new so my pricing isn't quite up to scratch yet so my random plucks aren't quite right :rolleyes:

Have you got an unzipped copy??I'm on my phone as wife is on laptop working and i can't un zip it to have a look
here you go hope this works, just a pic tho to give you an idea :)

View attachment 6312

yeah i've been doing that up until now, how long have you been a windy? I'm fairly new so my pricing isn't quite up to scratch yet so my random plucks aren't quite right :rolleyes:
On and off since 1991 mate

Good pricing sheet

I have my own way of doing it in my head but that is good for someone not so used to it

On and off since 1991 mate
Good pricing sheet

I have my own way of doing it in my head but that is good for someone not so used to it
a hardened veteran then!

cheers mate, I'm not so good with retaining information so this helps me get it all down and makes sure I don't forget anything :thumbsup:

Great sheet looks abit like mine :thumbsup:

I couldnt remebrr all in the head, when it written down its there.

Back