Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

liquidator/wagtail

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I've just tried my inside window and after about 5 tries may have sussed it.Have to look in light tomorrow

Have to look for 10" and 6" prices if all OK tomorrow when I try .

Are all your handles the black swivel ones.

Mods think you best altering the thread title as this seems to be a moerman thread now

Sent from my XT1032 using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
I've just renamed the thread

They are very easy to cut as a hacksaw will go through it like butter

Make sure it is cut straight

Also if you want 6" for example take in to account the length of the clip that extends past the channel end so 6" would be 6"-clips for example..i haven't measured the clips so don't know the size

I've just renamed the threadThey are very easy to cut as a hacksaw will go through it like butter

Make sure it is cut straight

Also if you want 6" for example take in to account the length of the clip that extends past the channel end so 6" would be 6"-clips for example..i haven't measured the clips so don't know the size
I believe its 1/2 inch a clip

A lot of handles fit but the moerman one is a different angle 40° whereas most are 30° which helps to get the angle right on the glass

Definitely get the right handle it makes the difference , I couldn't get it at all with an understanding handle, also definitely use red rubber, I ran out and had an under soft and it was mauled after 3 days , it looked twice as bad as my red rubber did after couple of months

Latest Posts

Back