Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Is This Any Good ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

this was mentioned on another forum recently and most agreed that it was an over priced rip off . virosol or ubix 2000 is great for shifting stubborn dirt and at a fraction of the price also ecover .

That's wot I can never understand. Using wfp how do you spray these things upstairs. Do you use ladders (apart from H). H have you gotta save up for this now you spent a few bob in wilkinsons. Sorry mate never used it but as dodger says how you gonna spray it upstairs. Springs on yer wellies lol.

My thoughts were, pressure sprayer split the wand (or whatever it's called) put some tube on and clip it to end of ya pole. It's not like ya would use it much so no need for another pole, just a clip on. With virosol though not that, still no need for a ladder H so result lol.

Could you use a pump spray and clip a long hose onto the wfp with a fan jet on the end to spray the windows
Wouldn't need a fan jet, just reattach the spray nozzle on end of tube, just an idea.

Hmmm... The sprayer I got now the nozzle connected to the trigger, via a foot long tube. But I'm sure it could work! U just save me £2 dodga! Lol

Latest Posts

Back