pricing up a new job, advice appreciated.

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by TommoTrueShineWCS, Jul 3, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. TommoTrueShineWCS

TommoTrueShineWCS Active Member

Cold canvassing cafes seems to give me a lot of breaks.... seems always some business head is eating when I ask...

Last time I canvasses a cafe I got thrown a steady two bones...
    This time... well, photos say it all... lovely job.

Insides not finished yet, but will be shooting for a builders first clean then routine, the outside fronts is ready for regular clean. at the back, the ground floor will be builders' but I might just give that in, but not without mention of course, to sweeten the deal. Screens will be included, I assume.

Would like to hear opinions and suggestions, anything at all.

IMG_20160703_094240.jpg IMG_20160703_094325.jpg IMG_20160703_094409.jpg IMG_20160703_094444.jpg IMG_20160703_094447.jpg IMG_20160703_094501.jpg

Advertisement
  2. Expurgoclean

Expurgoclean Member

Would like to add my 2pence but you seem to have it covered,what did you want advice on fella?

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  3. TommoTrueShineWCS

The work, i can see and plan effectively, though may have over looked or missed something. And the all important quote, pricing this size is new for me.

4. Expurgoclean

Expurgoclean Member

You can either set yourself a day rate and work out how short/long the day(s) will be or price by individual Windows

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Expurgoclean

Expurgoclean Member

Just as a suggestion mind you

6. TommoTrueShineWCS

All good food for thought mate, your input is very welcome, what would you ballpark it at, if you dont mind me asking?

7. Green Pro Clean Ltd

That size on a monthly clean I would charge £40. If they want the balcony including £50.

8. spruce

spruce Grand Master

Have you got the equipment to clean that high? I'm thinking of the single window above the bay in the front, the glass roof panels at the back, and those 2 windows above that.

If you haven't then its probably not worth the equipment investment for a one off job.

9. TommoTrueShineWCS

On the back and above the glass wall at the front, windows can be done from inside. I can get access to a pole to reach the top two windows of the front(painted wall, to left of glass wall.)

10. TommoTrueShineWCS

Well, after my second visit to check the place out (important, i feel, with a job this size and my first quote of this size)

I hope the punt is fair and successful. They wanted a lot of cleaning throughout the month, so ive given a quote of the weekly and monthly bill, overlooking the builders clean hike to hopefully increase my chances.

It would mean masses to me if i got this one in. This would be the point to build a portfolio of site photos and client reviews.

It would also do me well as I picked up a 40 pounder walking back along the way there

Advertisement