Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Could Portapower Be Better Or Same As Van Mounted System ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

That pf trolley is a good bit of kit. Try get one cheap used from ebay /emoticons/wink.png

Before you do anything else do you know the tds reading of your tap water is?

unfortunately - im not a good handy man / diy -er /emoticons/smile.png so i will get somethink cheap to start like this one may be ? http://www.ebay.co.u...=item3cc2ba7906

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
That pf trolley is a good bit of kit. Try get one cheap used from ebay /emoticons/wink.png

Before you do anything else do you know the tds reading of your tap water is?
no - shall i find out first of all ?

i lve in a ''hard water area '' as far as i know - near waking surrey

thats all i know /emoticons/tongue.png

Yer looks fine. Lot of guys use that trolley.
they do indeed... but a lot of guys who use trolleys 80% of them end up going to van mount within 3 months /emoticons/wink.png lol /emoticons/tongue.png

With a pure freedom trolley you have the best of both worlds as can be used as a trolley or static in a van as uses the same quality pump/controller you would get in a van mount.

When I first got started wfp I used a pf trolley and car then soon got fedup lugging containers about so got myself a van. From then instead of buying a van mount just got a used wydale tank, 100m microbore & hose reel then stuck the trolley inlet hose into the lid of the van tank and hey presto got myself a van setup. I hardly ever need to use it as a wfp trolley but having it setup that way if needed it's ready to be used.

I also use a static ro & rainwater di system at home so just fill the van tank when required with pure.

Another great advantage setting it up that way is no need to worry about gear getting damaged by freezing up as all kit from the van can be brought in at night....Simples....

Smurf i toke my trolley apart lol and i hated taking the trolley out all the time, so much time consuming

Can't see the point stripping down a perfectly good pf trolley to be honest as does come in handy at times on jobs that you can't use a trailing hose.

H why did you not get a new pump, controller and battery instead if you did what to use it static in the van anymore?

Smurf i toke my trolley apart lol and i hated taking the trolley out all the time, so much time consuming

dunno.. lol but i still got my trolley body with the wheels etc /emoticons/tongue.png lol

my plan is to get a backpack for awkward access areas /emoticons/smile.png

nooooo just use a backpack like that lol

the old pf trolley i dunno what to do with it lol

I actually can stick it on the pure freedom trolley /emoticons/tongue.png lmaoo but na i dont like reeling trolley about

Can't see the point stripping down a perfectly good pf trolley to be honest as does come in handy at times on jobs that you can't use a trailing hose.

H why did you not get a new pump, controller and battery instead if you did what to use it static in the van anymore?
i thought the same to get a trolley - but to use it as static in my car - and the idea of getting just a pump and controller sounds good to me .

As far as i know : P - i need a pump with controller definitely - and obviously pure water .

Do you think it's a good idea to connect the pump to car battery ?! so i'll have one less thing to worry about .

Any chances you can give me few links on ebay or any other sources - where i can buy a good pump with controller , and a RO system please ?

do i have to do a TDS water test before choosing the RO system ?

thanks a lot .

For diy ideas you can put together a chepo pump box as shown on wagga site that is part of a trolley system he made. /emoticons/wink.png go to his page and view all vids on how to make a trolley system.

Back