Pricing up to sell

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by The tattood one, Oct 18, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. The tattood one

The tattood one Active Member

Ok.been at this 10 year + now so dont want newbies givin advice.got a wfp round to sell as too much work
    Question is...do u lads price up bi monthlies in same price as monthlies
    Got a few in this round
    Do uou price as x3 or x4 nowadays....it one village n been cleanin 8 year n i made up from scratch...cheers for info

Advertisement
  2. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

Most people go by the monthly value when buying or selling
    I haven't sold work for years since i sold my whole london round years ago but that was all monthly back then
    Maybe half the value of the 2 monthly work would be a fair option
    X3 or 4 is what i would call fair but some are selling at stupid rates nowadays

3. The tattood one

I agree..seen a few muppets advert at x10 or wantin 6 months money...bought a few out a few year ago...keep the xream n drop the ****...but not sold none for 10 year

4. Den

Den Forum Addict

Where abouts are you tattooed one, never Know you might get some interest with the forum members if they know where you based.

5. Carlwindy

Carlwindy Active Member

Monthly value x4 or 5 in my area

6. adamangler

adamangler Wakefield Window Warrior

Im a noob and have never sold a round but im going to answer anyway because i have a logical brain

Ad all the monthly, bi monthlys, quartelys, two weekly, 6 weeklys, (whatever it doesnt matter) together into a yearly turnover and divide by 12. This gives you your monthly value.

Then put it up for sale for as much as you think is viable, start at 10x and come down if you need to or if you are desperate to sell. Its like selling a car, you dont put it up for the figure you really want, you put it up far higher then reduce it until you start getting interest and then strike a deal.

Like i said ive never sold a round or have any experience but it seems straightforward business to me.

You sell for what you and the buyer agree on, going rate has nothing to do with it. Say for example of its all cash collection it lowers its value to me personally but to others it might increase it, i would pay top whack for a tight round round containing all online payments, easy access and good prices, but if it was all cash, council houses and poor prices it would be worthless to me. Someone else might revel in that type of round mind.

good luck

7. CHWS

CHWS Forum Addict

Monthly value is what it's worth to you. End of the day it's your business that you worked for

8. The tattood one

I south notts area n no rush to sell....just seem to be behind always at mo

9. noddy

noddy Well-Known Member

ive bought 10 rounds in the last few years from 1x -4x the monthly rate if paying more then 3x I always want the fall out money back , theres loads of work forsale at the minute hardly any of its selling it seems

10. Green Pro Clean Ltd

The tattood one - where in South Notts?

I could be keen to sip a pint and chew it over. All ready got a large round in South Notts so you never know.

Advertisement