Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pricing van for sale help

WCF

Help Support WCF:

You are never going to win going against the NHS at this time or in the future. They are working without correct PPE and are dying as a result of saving lives. Up here we witness our Chief Medical Officer telling us to stay at home while she and her family go to their holiday home 50 miles away. She obviously isn't taking the Pandemic serious and will resign tomorrow. If she doesn't then the public will have no Trust in her ever again.
I am not going against the NHS at all which is were you are possibly getting my replies twisted or wrong why the heck would I be going against or have in anyway indicated that I was simply laying out the facts which I am sure most of the general public are totally oblivious of.

Your chief medical officer is the worst example of contradictory advice by going against what she told the Scottish people, saying one thing and doing another, is it any wonder the masses are left scratching their heads considering the overriding message is Stay at home & Safe lives 

What the hell has this got to do with a Van for Sale
@scottish cleaning service and his crystal ball and foreseeing the future and telling them he was right don't ask me who they are, now turns out Scotlands Chief Medical Officer has resigned as she has holiday home in Fife were @Chris33 is based she might be looking to set up as she would be able to maintain social distancing and adhere to all the guidance she has been giving out over the past weeks

@scottish cleaning service and his crystal ball and foreseeing the future and telling them he was right don't ask me who they are, now turns out Scotlands Chief Medical Officer has resigned as she has holiday home in Fife were @Chris33 is based she might be looking to set up as she would be able to maintain social distancing and adhere to all the guidance she has been giving out over the past weeks
Back on track..maybe she will want to buy my van now she's out a job..who even knows. 10k for you..chief medical woman? 

Felt it was a bit harsh on her to be fair but each to their own. 

Back on track..maybe she will want to buy my van now she's out a job..who even knows. 10k for you..chief medical woman? 

Felt it was a bit harsh on her to be fair but each to their own. 
She's got nothing to do with me but in all reality she should've been sacked. You can't have the Governments public face doing exactly the opposite of her own guidance, not just once either.

She's got nothing to do with me but in all reality she should've been sacked. You can't have the Governments public face doing exactly the opposite of her own guidance, not just once either.
Totally get that. And it's a common opinion dont get me wrong. I just live to think we all deserve a second chance.. I can testify to having many more than one haha

Totally get that. And it's a common opinion dont get me wrong. I just live to think we all deserve a second chance.. I can testify to having many more than one haha
Pity she didn't have a holiday home then she would have had to stay home like everyone else. The Government up here is falling to bits but I'm trying to hold it all together. ?

Back