Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ionoic Pro6 system- any good?

Looking at a van with a Ionics Pro6 system used system in.

Currently have been struggling with a DI system in a hard water area, so the RO approach interests me.

Can anyone explain how they roughly work? Someone mentions that you change a tube or something when it changes colour(meaning the resin is shot?).

Any pointers appreciated.

Cheers!

Personally I would avoid Ionics. Bought a thermopure system off them in 2008. Fell to bits, terible customer service etc

Personally I would avoid Ionics. Bought a thermopure system off them in 2008. Fell to bits, terible customer service etc
Cheers mate...still looking into them- parts seem quite a rip-off tbh, just wanted to know if your paying for quality or a name. Thanks!

The electrics looked like a year 11 tech class had been let loose. Constant fuses blowing, wires coming loose. What they wanted in some cases hundreds of pounds to repair or replace. A local motor electrician would do for peanuts. And when they did look in detail advised most of it be replaced professionally!

The electrics looked like a year 11 tech class had been let loose. Constant fuses blowing, wires coming loose. What they wanted in some cases hundreds of pounds to repair or replace. A local motor electrician would do for peanuts. And when they did look in detail advised most of it be replaced professionally!
Lol! Wow! You can only but wonder how they justify their exuberant price structure?

I don't mind paying for quality(don't get me wrong), but I expect said quality in terms of reliability and quality fittings!

Say no more...will avoid with the proverbial barge-pole! Cheers Chris.

jesus big money to pay when u can sort ur own out for a fraction of price mate check out thecleaningwarehouse

or the cleaningspot

or wintecs

or many more who do great systems cheaper

Back