Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van insurance

Diwrnach

With NFU mutual on my pick up, its obviously commercial use insurance, but it doesn't cover me to drive anything else which is annoying and is I think quite expensive, just went to get a quote on an old dispatch just to see and they wanted just under £600 fully comp with breakdown cover which I think is ridiculous!

So who are you with? will need to insure two vehicles eventually, is there some kind of business vehicle insurance you can put multiple vehicles on or something?

Try Apan , I had to start a new insurance for my van , there took my no claims from my car into consideration. £200 fully comp with pleasure use aswell . For some reason it was cheaper if I put my wife as a named driver aswell .

i have been insuring my car seperatally from my van, had van 2 years now, car driving for 30 years.

is it possible to get van and car now insured with one company at a better deal. van around £440, car around £300.

I'm on aviva multi-van, and although you can only use your no-claims on one vehicle, it is taken into consideration on the other policy... I found it was several hundred pound cheaper than any other alternative.

I bought me new van a couple of months ago. Kept me old one as well. Took out insurance on the new one as they took into consideration my no claims on my old van. Was £239 fully comp business and private as long as I could prove I had ncd elsewhere.

Whoever you are with, make sure you shop around, mine came up for renewal with Tesco's recently and my Mrs shopped about and almost cut the price in half. Saved me about 3 cleans a month, no joke it is worth the half hour of ******* about.

Latest Posts

Back