Problem with Window Cleaner Pro

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by DoubleACleaningServices, Feb 20, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Has anybody else had any problems with window cleaner pro?

It's saying my licensee key is invalid?

All payments have gone through properly ive checked them.

With there being a £60 gold package in the way of even calling them im completely screwed until they email me back which the site says is a 72 response time!

Advertisement
  2. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

I have not had any trouble but I know some have in the past.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

3. James

James Guru

I'm having trouble with this at the moment.

Given up with it now.

James.

4. Hi james are you having the same problem then?

I find it crazy that you have to pay £60 for the luxury of calling them or getting an email response within a day.

I may look into changing to george or making a system myself.

It went down on saturday and i have had no response.

5. James

James Guru

The problem with me is that I actually haven't paid yet. I'm still trying to get onto the trial! It just says exactly the same thing as what you have said. I'm not even going to bother giving them my money if this is what I'll get in return for it.

James.

6. Oh im actually paying and i still cant get on, ive had to have the day off because i cant log in, if they don't get back to me soon i have no idea what il do.

What do you use james?

7. James

James Guru

That's the worrying thing about using these programs if you can't actually get in then what is the back up plan?

I use a simple spreadsheet in Excel, I use colour coding to mark payments (green being paid and black being owed a cheque or online payments and I put x1, x2 for however many payments they owe me).

I also put when their next clean is due. I group all my rounds together from week commencing 1 to week commencing 4. I actually find it really easy to do and I don't rely on other software to help. In fact I don't even know why I'm bothering with it at all. I manage all my customers fine and I can just add and remove customers with ease.

James.

Advertisement