Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Dragon Fly!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

London Window Cleaning

hi Guys

I just received mine dragon fly 20ft pole. As on Friday i will use for first time, Im wondering if someone can share experience or advice on this piece of equipment. can wait to try it /emoticons/smile.png

You help much appreciated :Image1:

dont use much water on each spray, a little does go a long way.

how many pads do you have, as you can get through a lot at times!

Thanks for advice, looking for more /emoticons/smile.png as i need to do good impresion first time lol.

I have 4 new pads, do u think it will last long. window havent been clean for few months.

i have the smaller version of this and use 4 pads on 2 windows 6ft x 6ft.

as they havent been cleaned for a long time then they might take a few more pads.

personally i would take the pad off first and put old microfibre cloth on, give a clean with that first then you can use the pads after to give the final clean

Thanks for that, i might order extra pads then. Follow your advice i will use microfibre first and finish off with pads. I recon that all surface to clean is around 15sqft

If the job pays for the equipment then that's great. But the system can be made FAR FAR cheaper.

Back