Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Dragon Fly!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

London Window Cleaning

hi Guys

I just received mine dragon fly 20ft pole. As on Friday i will use for first time, Im wondering if someone can share experience or advice on this piece of equipment. can wait to try it /emoticons/smile.png

You help much appreciated :Image1:

dont use much water on each spray, a little does go a long way.

how many pads do you have, as you can get through a lot at times!

Thanks for advice, looking for more /emoticons/smile.png as i need to do good impresion first time lol.

I have 4 new pads, do u think it will last long. window havent been clean for few months.

i have the smaller version of this and use 4 pads on 2 windows 6ft x 6ft.

as they havent been cleaned for a long time then they might take a few more pads.

personally i would take the pad off first and put old microfibre cloth on, give a clean with that first then you can use the pads after to give the final clean

Thanks for that, i might order extra pads then. Follow your advice i will use microfibre first and finish off with pads. I recon that all surface to clean is around 15sqft

If the job pays for the equipment then that's great. But the system can be made FAR FAR cheaper.

Latest Posts

Back