Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Knackered

mark m

I think my arms are going to fall off lol it was my first day this year cleaning caravans only 147 to go :Image2: .I tell you what them magic sponges I keep going on about work a treat on caravans they get the black stains from the windows rubber off in no time with out them I think my arm would have fallen off today :Image3:

Missus keeps nicking mine Mark, she gave doors and skirting good rub down with em before she painted last week reckons one of those and a touch of ecover is way better than using sugar soap.

I think my arms are going to fall off lol it was my first day this year cleaning caravans only 147 to go :Image2: .I tell you what them magic sponges I keep going on about work a treat on caravans they get the black stains from the windows rubber off in no time with out them I think my arm would have fallen off today :Image3:
i done a neighbours campervan last week and he gave me a caravan cleaner by fenwicks , he got it in halfords , great stuff as it leaves a shine and i was looking at the label and it said that when diluted 10 to 1 it removes the stripes so i used it today on a facia and soffit where the gutter was aluminium powder coated and it came up great .

That’s hard graft Mark... are you still managing to clean 3 an hour like last year?

That’s hard graft Mark... are you still managing to clean 3 an hour like last year?

no mate getting old lol we did 27 today two of us based on a 6 hour day they were so dirty compared to other years if it wernt for the recession I would put the prices up

cheers, I am still very happy it is going to be a very long hard weeks or so work but hopefully worth it in the end

I have never had any problems I use virosol I have not tried ubik before it makes it easier and quicker to clean

this is the ones I did last year although I have changed the way I clean them now I still use visosol if I get time I we make a more up to date video

Hi Mark, whats these magic sponges you on about as i've got a burger van to clean that is covered in the black marks/runs. Also can you use them on your van as got some marks on mine at the back?

Cheers mate

Back