Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best free websites to advertise on list - part list started, please add

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Scottie

Hello,

I am just gathering up a comprehensive list of online FREE web sites to advertise on and have some good websites listed below, but wonder if any of you out there have had any joy on them and any tips available.

Also do you have any other website recomendations. I have started a list of sites I am too use but kinda hope this thread can pull together a comprehensive list in once place and I will pull it all together and add to the first post once the list grows, if it does. That should help a few people out as well as myself.

FACEBOOK

WEBSITE

GUM TREE

VIVA STREET

FRIDAY AD

YELL.COM

FREE INDEX

LOCAL FORUMS

TWITTER

Thank you.

Scottie:)

Google+ for local searches

Linkedin for commercial work

Youtube is very good for SEO

Google Places listing is essential....

You should list your business on directories that Google consider to be aggregates for the local area. This means that different areas around the country will have different directories to focus on. The best way to see which directories are aggregates is to search 5 of your local competitors and list 10 directories that they're ALL listed in. These will be the aggregates sites you should list with.

Back