Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

General public discussing sacking window cleaners

I reckon most customers are appreciative of what we do. I always tell them to let me know if they see anything thats not quite right such as smear.

Last edited by a moderator:
did a wee collection tonight got no answer at house I have probs collecting money off. walked up few houses then back past same house seen the people in just didnt want to pay me tonight or last time I cleaned there windows funny enough even said hello to me wile doing their last clean

they are now terminated with extreme prejudice ah freedom from the non paying oppressers feels good:D

£4 for a house? where do these people live? some window cleaners have to graft mad for their living

norm gd feeling when you pull out the old red card
yip:D

worst part of our job for me is chasing payment decided this year Duncs I will cull the heard and drop any messers

I cant believe I read all that rubbish. Unfortnately window cleaning seems to be a common discussion on the net.

It usually goes a little something like this;

"How much do you all pay for window cleaning"?

"I pay £2.50 for a 5 bed house".

"I pay £1.50 for 6bed house with leaded windows".

"I'm up north, and the window cleaner here pays me for the privilage of cleaning my windows!".

"Wow, I think I'm being ripped off".

"Window cleaning isnt rocket science and they want to charge me all that money just to clean my windows".

<In steps some illiterate tw*t that decides to represent us, mouthing off at the forum regulars, on a post that is 5 years old.> "Im a window cleaner....you lot are a bunch of %*^!s...blah, blah, blah".

It seems like every time I read a WC thread on other forums, we always end up looking bad. Whether its the people talking about us, or some of the people that step up to represent us with a cr*p, poorly worded argument.

Back