promote page and boost post on facebook

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by chris70, Apr 16, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. chris70

chris70 Member

does anyone know if promoting my facebook business page or boosting a post gets any results in new customers
    cheers

Advertisement
  2. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

It gets your name out there but i find just posting your link on the local community and swap and sell sites is better and free
    On these pages you always have people asking for reliable window cleaner etc

3. Phil_WCS

Phil_WCS Newcomer

Yeah local area pages worked a treat for me

4. chris70

chris70 Member

got a good one today throgh facebook buy and sell so just hoping that few more will flood in now

5. luc

luc Well-Known Member

Dave do you link to your Facebook page or just put your personal details in?
    What content do you put on your business page?
    I'm thinking of getting onto Facebook this weekend.

6. boarcity

boarcity Guest

once uv worked out to put ads on facebook [ freebies in the buy n sell groups ] its imperitave that you keep bumping these ads up on a daily basis or even twice a day. else they just get lost in the melee of ads .
    a good time to bump up the ads is first thing before you go to work or as soon as you get home.
    a notepad that sits near your chair at home can be used to tick off when youv done the updating of the ads ,lest you forget . ad in fotos to the ads of you cleaning windows.
    i probably added 300 jobs to my round,in under a year, by doing the above

another angle to it[that i never did as i only just remembered] is get friends on facebook to post about your service, if they keep bumping up THEIR posts thatll increase even further the message that you are eager to work hard

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. luc

luc Well-Known Member

boarcity something like

Local Window Cleaner
    Don't waste time have your windows cleaned so you don't have to.
    phone *********
    Link to web site
    Prices start at £10.00

8. luc

luc Well-Known Member

Just tried one but comes up with "Your post has been submitted and is pending approval by an admin"
    is that normal?

9. boarcity

boarcity Guest

normal yes. once its approved you are IN . in future just bump up that post , by commenting on it . dont post a new post in case it doesnt get approved or worse still you get kicked out for posting too many new posts

10. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

The odd group has those settings that means you need approval but most groups don't and i post daily on them

Advertisement