Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water Works Power Up Reel

Green Pro Clean Ltd

I am selling my Water Works Power up hose reel winder as I have ordered some new hose reels that come with built in motors for the next incarnation of my van.

These cost £250 new and it is still in perfect working order, I will try to make a video of it tomorrow to share with you all.

I am looking for £150 delivered (mainland UK)

It really has made my life easier and I would not go back to hand winding reels ever again.

PM me if interested or I will toss it on eBay at the weekend.

Is it all working spot on green? And are you including all wires and connections?

Basically a video would be great...

if you put this on the window cleaning page on facebook theres a few guys who have been after one of these, i cant recommend these enough i love mine and would never go back, manual winding is for the poor!!!!!!!!

if you put this on the window cleaning page on facebook theres a few guys who have been after one of these, i cant recommend these enough i love mine and would never go back, manual winding is for the poor!!!!!!!!
No need, I'm buying it once seen vid,

Yeah green I'll have it mate, but just do a little video so I can see what I'm buying /emoticons/biggrin.png:thumbsup:

And how it all fits together, as I'm not that great with electrics...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back