Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tax bill

Neil

Saw my accountant today and I almost had a heart attack lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rebate I wish, no chance mate I'm going to have one big hole in my pocket this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tap

are you sure they know what theyre doing? it amazed me how many dont,same as in this trade .

in a previous business i had i went from paying a huge tax bill several years running ,to paying middling amounts to paying almost zero , by changing accountants , yet my business never changed much as regarding the amount i took in or paid out. just saying.

it might be possible that if you spend some money on new kit that this would reduce your tax bill but to be sure get on to your accountant and they will confirm this

are you sure they know what theyre doing? it amazed me how many dont,same as in this trade .
in a previous business i had i went from paying a huge tax bill several years running ,to paying middling amounts to paying almost zero , by changing accountants , yet my business never changed much as regarding the amount i took in or paid out. just saying.
Yep. I switched accountants on recommendation and my tax bill dropped by nearly three quarters.

I had loads of expenses last tax year , I've got to pay upfront 3k for the next tax year /emoticons/sad.png plus my tax that I have to pay anyway which is big as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back